Employee Benefits Administration: Give Until it (Never) Hurts
Offering employee benefits is critical to hiring and keeping the right people, but it can be almost impossible without the help of a professional employer organization.
Traditionally, small and medium-sized employers have been at a recruiting disadvantage, because they couldn’t afford to provide the same kinds of benefits packages that bigger organizations offer. That led to talented candidates passing over opportunities, or worse, smaller employers losing their best workers to bigger competitors time and time again.
Employee Benefits Insurance through a PEO
Through our valued partner Humana, StaffMetrix HR is able to offer affordable employee benefits management packages to any organization. In the process, we allow business owners to stay competitive and recruit the talented men and women they need.
When you opt for employee benefits administration through our program, you get:
- Access to medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance coverage for your staff
- Administration of benefit plans, including enrollments, notifications, and inquiries
- Assistance choosing the benefit packages that are right for you and your company
- Ongoing employee education, including benefit orientation for new hires
- Full-service plan management that lets you and your employees review options regularly
In other words, our employee benefits packages let you offer everything a bigger employer would, all without the need for you to stretch your human resources budget or spend all your time on HR paperwork.
See What Employee Benefits Administration in Gainesville Can Do for Your Business
Stop worrying that you might lose your best team members because of a lack of benefits, and let your employees rest easy knowing they have the coverage they need. The benefits plan you’ve been looking for is closer than ever.
It only takes one phone call to StaffMetrix HR to review your options and see how easy it is to turn your small or medium-sized business from a stepping stone to a career destination.